Monday, May 31, 2010

m0squit0es !!! @.@







Arrgghhh !!!




I hav been attack by mosquitoes 4 bout m0re than one week !


S**T



i was been attack brutally while w0rking ... th0se filthy lil insects were such a KNS !!!

even i wear long jeans os0 been attack ----> 0n my t0es

*huhu*


as a results, nw my both legs can b consider as *CACAT* liao ... ... =s


there r uncountable of lil redness
later ppl will tot i gt chicken pox on my legs
-.-



if de situation like tis a...
W . A . L . A . O .

.
.
.
.
.

nw while im blogging im still scratching my legs
especially my feet + toes


I . T . C . H . Y .




s0 cham a ... ... ...












damn those ugly pests





i sud apply m0squit0e repellent de
-.-




...nw really jiak lak liao...








juz h0pe tat de scars wouldn't s0 obvi0us





~ sob s0b ~















No comments:

Post a Comment