Friday, May 28, 2010

1st time blogging !!!! ^ ^


Welc0me




Hi freZ !!!

2day is my 1st time 2 bl0G !!!
yeah !!!
actually i os0 don n0e wan2 share wat le...

* next time i'll write m0re n with pics *



juz c0mplete my 1st yr at UMS

... ... ...

nw is de 3rd week of de sem break ... currently im d0in a part time job s0 tat i hv m0ney $$$ 2spend !!!

~ Hey Big Spender ~
^ ^
w0rking ... ai..is totally nt fUn at aLl ... ...
~tirEd~

bt wat 2d0 ? --------> $$$


haha


still gt 6 weeks b4 i g0 bek 2 Sabah ... ...

miSs the Land Below d' Wind


cant wait 2b bek there !!!

bt in contrarily ... ... ... ...

i'll start 2 miss KCH when bek there. y like tis de ??? i tink m0st of de ppl os0 feel like tis lo ^ ^


ya....when i juz arrived de airp0rt... de 1st w0rd out fr my br0's mouth's ----> Y ur butt seems like getting bigger ? N tat time i wAs like ... ... ... ... ... -.-"'

*blo0dy hell*

im getting fatter bc0s my appetite -----> de cRave & de desire 4 fo0d is getting BiGger !!!








~~~ W.A.L.A.O. ~~~



ai...nd2 d0 smtgh bout it la...
reAlly K.N.S.


5 mins later is another bright NeW day !!!

i better g0 2 bed liao....

i'll try 2 blog m0re

...C ya...


^ ^


~ i h0pe all my frens r enjoYing their h0liDay ~

m0re 2 c0me ... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment