Thursday, September 16, 2010

~ S.I.C.K~

0h ~ damn it !

i really hate de feeling of bein SICK !

it's not me

when i'm sick i cant be myself

it all happens 2 days b4 ... ...

.
.
.


when tat mornin i woke up,

i adi noe tat there's smthg in my throat

n yet i x care much bout it

i juz to0k some pills then juz d0 my stuff ~


Tatday i went deal stuff bout Pesta Tanglung ~

and

i x drink much water

s0 body temperature rising !

wow !

tatday at nite ,

we went 2 eat de Lokan bakar

which is de clam tat can be found by de paya bakau ~


s0, without any rasional thinking ...


i eat it !


o0ps ...


i tink it's one of the main reason which cos de ulcer in my throat bc0me biGGer !

tat nite was suffering

a lot

damn painful !

cant sleep well tat nite

i tot it'll better de next mornin after i to0k some pills

but
.
.
.

The next mornin when i woke up

oh oh !

i cant talk !

SHIT !!!

my throat bc0me worst !

my neck swelling on de left side

i still continue 2 to0k those pills


in evening,

i cant stand anyore

my housemate advice me g0 c doc

but de clinic in hostel closed

s0..

i tried 2 ask few ppl send me


but...

i was bein rejected

oh pls ~


s0...

i asked my best pal n his gf bring me go c doc


i love them
a
lot


they don ask any stupid questions o gif u excuses

they juz say " okie ! im on my way nw ! "


~true frens indeed ~



so~ we went KF 2 see doc

but wat do u expect...

there's no doc at there even de clinic's opening

wat de ...


s0 my fren decided bring me g0 Damai

which is a bit further fr UMS 2 c doc


At last ...


there's a doctor 4 me !


i was quite nervous

wow...

i communicate wif doc via a pen n a notepad + my fren as a spokewomen 4 me !


de doc said i sud hav injection


wat ?

INJECTION !


No n0 no n0 nO ...


pls ~

it'll be damn painful !

s0... i decided 2 take pills instead of injection

although i still suffering fr swallowing

de doc said if i still got hard time wif swallowing there'll be injection 4me !

OMG !

i wan2 recover faster !




2day, my throat seems 2 be better ~

i tink i escaped fr de faith of injection !

yiPpie !!


i'll get stronger for my mind, soul & body !

i'll live my life better !

i wont easily bein knock down again bcos of those stupid problems


i'll try 2 get away fr de sensitive part of me ...




s0....


bloggie ,

wish me luck !




get well so0n dear ...

No comments:

Post a Comment